Who: Full-stack .NET Developer
Salary: 9.000-11.000 zł net B2B
Would you like to help to transform a digital agency's key product code into modern cutting edge technologies, all this while being supported by a crack team from London using agile methodologies. We are looking for two developers that want to have an opportunity to create a product, instead of being stuck in legacy solution.
Got what it takes to be part of the team?
* Strong experience in .NET, C#, ASP.NET and being excited in potential to work with .NET Core
* Knowledge of the newest frontend trends (experience in Angular.JS or ReactJS would be a plus)
* Understanding of writing tests and continuous integration
* Knowledge of Git
* Knowledge of APIs and JSON
* Good English to communicate with rest of the team in London
Your responsibilities would include:
* Working in front and backend
* Writing code of great quality
* Testing written code
* Suggesting best solutions to meet user story requirements
What we offer you:
* Fully paid bank holidays and holidays
* Working with Scrum in international team
* Flexible working hours
* Occasional visits to London to meet with rest of company on social events or Sprint Reviews
* Free coffee, tea, snacks, and company social events
About 4MAT and this project
4MAT is a new player on Szczecin market, but well established in London. During this project we will be reinventing 4MAT market leading recruitment marketing platform. This is a multi-channel tool that allows agencies and employers to easily present their brand, available roles, and why/how someone should work there. The product utilises marketing automation, personalisation, intelligent tracking and reporting, multimedia content, and extensive SEO features to deliver the highest quality candidates to our clients. This project is a 18 month project to reinvent this product, using the very latest technologies and architectures, to allow us to continue leading our industry forwards.
You don't have to tick all the boxes to be perfect for our team!
If you have any questions send them to firstname.lastname@example.org If all is clear, send us your CV
In your application please include the following statement: “I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)"