Joanna graduated from the University of Manchester and moved into sales working for the SThree Group as a Recruitment Consultant in the SAP/Siebel market. During her time with 4MAT Joanna has worked as an Account Manager on projects such as the 36 interface website solution for the Five Ten Group and also non-recruitment solutions for example Prospects College and the School Travel Forum. Joanna has also worked on website upgrades, redesigns and bespoke integrations along with online digital marketing strategies.
Projects i have worked on
- This project was a 36 interface website solution for multiple brands across the globe. The website boasts browse search capabilities on both local areas and international searches along with light box functionality and the ability to save searches as job alert profiles.
- Working with a talented working committee and a decision making steering committee, the UK site is live and the multi-lingual European sites are currently in progress. This project included the integration of a multi-posting vacancy tool and a seamless login for the candidate timesheet portal. The site boasts a ‘World of Work’ section which aids both candidates and clients with a full knowledge base and blog.
– An existing client who moved from the DV2 platform to the new DV3 functionality. The site provides the client with the modern look and feel with enhanced functionality and a better content managed tool to cater to the needs of the evolving company.
- Moving from the old DV2 platform to a Multi-Interface site which reflects the two sectors of the business: Temp and Perm. The site reflects their stylish and professional image across both Fashion and Retail.
– This website upgrade project pushed the Redline Group to enhance their design to keep up with their evolving company and to cater to their audience. The project involved a complex integration with RedRabbit software and a vacancy import. The site has great campaigns and targeted sector pages, all the while maintaining their excellent rankings from their old website.
- Multi interface website for the healthcare and education sectors, with functionality such as ‘Request a call back’ and the ability to download the full registration forms required to hit industry standards.
School Travel Forum
- the travel accreditation required a site with forum functionality to discuss the industry audits within the school travel arena. This website should improve the quality of the travel safety.
– this company required the ability to bring the different divisions of their business under one roof, and our multi-interface solution has provided just that. They have the ability to run their standard recruitment business through vertical markets, along with the ability to run managed recruitment solutions as well as their Recruitment Advertising all within one design.
– this project enables the college to accept applications for their apprenticeship schemes along with their business courses all through their online portal. The college can now advertise their open days and provide further information on the sectors they work in, encouraging admittance.