Discount tickets for the Social Media in the Recruitment Conference are now available! Use the promotional code '4MAT' when booking and the price will be reduced to £299, plus VAT.
What’s the event? A much anticipated annual get-together, the conference gives delegates the chance to listen to talks and engage in lively debate on…
- Engaging with potential hires with social media
- Successful hiring using Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Standing out from the crowd and become irresistible with your social strategy
- How job seekers use social media and what they expect to see from recruiters
- Daily social media management tools, tips and techniques
- Mobile users’ access to your jobs and company information
Book your tickets here and use the promotional code ‘4MAT’ for your discount:
We’re exhibiting at the event and are looking forward to meeting with you there. Following on from the success of our Science Lab theme in previous events, the Mad Scientists Tom and Alex will be on hand to answer all your recruitment marketing questions.
The event is held in London at the Congress Centre, 28 Great Russell Street on 19th April 2012. It’s an ideal learning ground and networking opportunity for agency and corporate recruitment marketers. Join the discussion now by following #SMIR on Twitter.
Watch a video on previous Social Media in Recruitment Conferences here.