Who: QA Specialist / Tester
Salary: 5.000-7.000 zł net B2B
Would you like to help shape and mould a digital agency's key product code? Transforming their current codebase into modern cutting edge technologies, all the while being supported by a crack team from London using agile methodologies. We are looking for a QA that wants to have an opportunity to define quality standards not only for the Scrum Team of six, but also for future maintenance of the product.
Got what it takes to be part of the team?
* Great knowledge about functional testing
* Good communication skills (experience in working with Scrum will be a plus)
* Experience in testing webservices
* Experience in writing automated tests e.g. Selenium
* Some knowledge about noSQL and SQL databases
* Some experience with version control systems like Git
* Good English to communicate with rest of the team in London
Your responsibilities would include:
* Understanding requirements at the beginning of each sprint from the product team
* Preparing test plan and test cases
* Providing immediate feedback to software developers and working with them to resolve the identified defects
* Performing ad-hoc testing for quick fixes and priority deployments
What we offer you:
* Fully paid bank holidays and holidays
* Working with Scrum in international team
* Flexible working hours
* Occasional visits to London to meet with rest of company on social events or Sprint Reviews
* Free coffee, tea, snacks, and company social events
About 4MAT and this project
4MAT is a new player on Szczecin market, but well established in London. During this project we will be reinventing 4MAT market leading recruitment marketing platform. This is a multi-channel tool that allows agencies and employers to easily present their brand, available roles, and why/how someone should work there. The product utilises marketing automation, personalisation, intelligent tracking and reporting, multimedia content, and extensive SEO features to deliver the highest quality candidates to our clients. This project is a 18 month project to reinvent this product, using the very latest technologies and architectures, to allow us to continue leading our industry forwards.
You don't have to tick all the boxes to be perfect for our team!
If you have any questions send them to email@example.com If all is clear, send us your CV
In your application please include the following statement: “I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)"