Ongoing improvement for your careers website – what really works?
29th March at 3pm (GMT)
In top performing teams it’s all about the one percents and a well performing career website is no different.
- Is your career site performing as well as it could?
- Do you know how it is performing?
- If you could make 5 small changes to improve applications would that be valuable?
Join Join David Johnston (DJ) and Jamie McGregor from 4MAT at 3pm (GMT) Wednesday 29th March for our latest webinar on how to deliver continual improvement to your careers website resulting in high value success and return on investment.
During the 30 minute webinar we will look at real websites focusing on areas such as:
- Candidate behaviour
- The results of on-going user testing
- Improved conversion rates
This webinar will give you insights on how to manage your site on an on-going basis to keep it delivering long term and to keep you offering the best candidate experience.Register now